When I decided to start my own law firm, my goal was to build a practice that would allow me to represent as many individuals, families and small businesses as I could by helping them plan for the future and guide them through times of trouble in an aggressive yet compassionate way.
Coming off a successful 2019 that was highlighted by HLF obtaining its first verdict in a trust dispute – one involving a breach of fiduciary duty, resulting in a court order removing the trustee and assessing attorney’s fees and costs against him personally – HLF began the new year by moving into a newer, and larger office space.
The firm is now conveniently located in the Olivet Nazarene University Building in Rolling Meadows, Illinois, conveniently located just off I-90 and I-290 near Woodfield Mall. The new location will provide easier access for clients in the Northwest suburbs, including Arlington Heights, Schaumburg, Buffalo Grove, Glenview and Wheeling.
Although the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has interrupted normal operations for businesses of all shapes and sizes, HLF is technologically nimble and remains open to meet all of your legal needs remotely by doing the following:
- Conducting client meetings, consultations and court hearings via videoconference;
- Preparing estate plans that can be executed remotely pursuant to Governor Pritzker’s Executive Order 2020-14;
- Providing engagement agreements and other documents that can be executed electronically;
- Providing an online client portal through which clients can access all of their documents and submit payment of invoices in a safe and secure fashion; and
- Offering flexible financial arrangements to ensure that your legal needs are met now without having to worry about the cost of those services.
My sincere hope is that all of my former, current and future clients come to view HLF as a trusted legal advisor. HLF remains easily accessible by phone or email to answer your questions and meet your legal needs during these uncertain times, as always. Please stay safe, and do not hesitate to contact HLF if you have a question or need for legal services.